EZ Cheezy Angel Hair Primavera
- Product: Tofu shirataki
- Meal Type: Entrée
- Cuisine: Italian
- Level: Easy
- Special Consideration: Kids friendly, Vegan, Vegetarian
1. Rinse and drain Shirataki noodles thoroughly and put into a bowl.
2. Microwave for 1 minute and then drain again and dry well.
3. Cut noodles into 6-8 inch lengths. Put noodles back in the bowl.
4. Add cream cheese and veggies.
5. Microwave for an additional 2 minutes stopping to mix half way through.
6. Add Parmesan cheese and mix again.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe created by Hungry Girl
1 (8 oz) pkg House Tofu Shirataki Angel Hair Shape Noodle
1 cup assorted chopped veggies such as broccoli, zucchini, and red bell
2 Tbsp fat-free or light cream cheese (soy cream cheese for vegan)
1 Tbsp reduced-fat grated Parmesan cheese (soy cheese for vegan)
Salt and pepper to taste