Healthy Shamrock Shake
- Product: Soft
- Meal Type: Dessert bakery, Other
- Cuisine: American
- Level: Easy
- Time: 10 minutes
- Special Consideration: Flexitarian, Kids friendly, Vegetarian
Place half block of tofu in the blender.
(You can store the remaining tofu in a closed Tupperware in the refrigerator for about 2-3 days. Add a little bit of water to keep it moist and change water daily as long as you store it.)
Add pudding and washed mint leaves.
Finally, add in the ice. If you have a strong blender you can put all in at once, but if your blender is weaker then add the ice in slowly.
If you want a more minty taste add a little mint extract.
If you would like to make your shake sweeter, add some agave nectar or sugar.
• 4 vanilla pudding cups
• 4 cups of ice
• ½ block of House Foods Soft Tofu; drained and diced
• 5-6 fresh mint leaves
• 1 tsp. mint extract (optional)
• agave nectar or sugar to taste (optional)
Nutrition Per Serving
1 (87.25 g per serving)
- 94 g
- 16 g
- 2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.4 g
- 0 mg
- 2 g
- 100 mg
- 0.04 g
- 12 g