Mexican Fiesta Noodle Casserole
- Product: Tofu shirataki
- Meal Type: Entrée
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Level: Easy
- Special Consideration: Vegetarian, Flexitarian, Kids friendly
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Rinse and drain Shirataki noodles well. Pat dry using paper towels. Put into a large microwave-safe bowl and heat in microwave for 1 minute. Drain excess liquid and pat dry. Cut noodles into 3-4 inch lengths.
3. Add ground-beef style soy crumbles, taco sauce, and taco seasoning, and mix well. Transfer mixture to a baking dish coated with nonstick spray. Sprinkle with cheese and bake in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes, until bubbly.
4. Serve hot with a dollop of sour cream, if desired. Enjoy!
Recipe inspired by Susan (Monterey, CA)
Recipe created by Hungry Girl
The nutritional data is based on the fat-free cheese use.
3 (8 oz.) packages House Foods Tofu Shirataki Fettuccine Shaped
1 1/2 cups ground-beef style soy crumbles
1/2 cup red taco sauce
2 tsp. dry taco seasoning mix
1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. shredded fat-free or reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
Optional: fat-free or reduced-fat sour cream
Nutrition Per Serving