Noodlicious Veggie Crabcakes
- Product: Tofu shirataki
- Meal Type: Appetizer, Entrée
- Cuisine: American
- Level: Easy
- Special Consideration: Flexitarian
1. Rinse Shirataki noodles, drain well and pat dry.
2. Place noodles in a bowl and heat in microwave for 1 minute.
3. Remove noodles from bowl and pat thoroughly dry.
4. Cut noodles into pieces about 4 inches in length.
5. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
6. Coat a skillet with nonstick spray and bring to medium heat.
7. Scoop 2 spoonfuls (Tbsp) of mixture for each 3-inch crabcake.
8. Press gently with a spatula to form cake. Cook until golden brown on both sides. Repeat process.
9. Top with a spoonful of light sour cream, if desired.
Recipe created by Hungry Girl
Makes approximately 15 crabcakes
2 (8 oz) pkgs House Foods Tofu Shirataki Spaghetti Shape Noodle
4 cups broccoli, finely chopped
1 1/2 cups dry pancake mix
12 oz white crabmeat, drained
1/2 cup egg whites (about 4 egg whites)
1/4 tsp salt
Pepper to taste
Light sour cream for topping (optional)
Nutrition Per Serving
- 57 kcal
- 7 g
- 1 g
- 5 g
- 2 g