- Product: Tofu shirataki
- Meal Type: Soup
- Cuisine: American
- Level: Easy
- Special Consideration: Flexitarian, Kids friendly
1. Place all ingredients except Shirataki noodles in a pot.
2. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, rinse and drain Shirataki Noodles thoroughly.
4. Cut noodles into manageable size.
5. Microwave for 1 minute then dry well.
6. Once soup has simmered for 15 minutes, add noodles and cook (uncovered) for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe created by Hungry Girl
MAKES TWO SERVINGS
1 (8 oz) pkg House Tofu Shirataki Spaghetti Shape Noodle
2 1/2 cups fat-free chicken broth
1 cup diced carrots
1/2 cup diced celery
1/2 cup chopped onion
salt and pepper to taste
Nutrition Per Serving
(1/2 of recipe)
- Saturated Fat