Shrimptastic Fettuccine Hungry Girlfredo
- Product: Tofu shirataki
- Meal Type: Entrée
- Cuisine: Italian
- Level: Easy
- Special Consideration: Flexitarian
1. Rinse well and drain Shirataki noodles, put into a bowl.
2. Microwave noodles for 1 minute, then drain and pat dry.
3. Add cheeses, sour cream, broccoli and mix thoroughly. (If necessary, microwave
again for 20 seconds.)
4. Top with cooked shrimp.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle basil over the noodles.
Recipe created by Hungry Girl
1 (8 oz) pkg House Tofu Shirataki Fettuccine Shape Noodle
2 tbsp light cream cheese
2 tsp reduced-fat Parmesan cheese
1 tsp fat-free or light sour cream
1/3 cup cooked broccoli, chopped
5 medium cooked shrimp
1 tbsp basil, finely chopped
salt and pepper to taste
Nutrition Per Serving
- 145 kcal
- 13 g
- 5 g
- 13 g
- 456 mg
- 6 g