Tofu & Pumpkin Thai Green Curry
- Product: Firm, Extra firm
- Meal Type: Entrée
- Cuisine: Southeast asian
- Level: Intermediate
- Special Consideration: Flexitarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
1. Microwave pumpkin for 3~4 minutes.
2. In a skillet, roast green curry paste for 3~4 minutes or until it becomes fragrant. Keep stirring so the paste doesn't burn. Add a spoonful of coconut milk, if necessary.
3. Add coconut milk and bring to a boil. Cook over medium heat, stirring often for 4~5 minutes.
4. Add pumpkin and Tofu, and cook for additional 3~4 minutes.
5. Add vegetable stock, sugar, and red bell pepper. Keep stirring for another minute.
6. Add Kaffir Lime leaves and lime juice and bring to a boil. Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle cilantro on top. Serve with rice.
Kabocha pumpkin can be replaced with other types of squash such as butternut squash.
Serves 4 ~ 6 servings
2/3 pkg (8 oz) House Organic or Premium Tofu - Extra Firm or Firm, cut into 1-inch cubes
2 1/2 cups Kabocha Pumpkin, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 tbsp green curry paste
1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
1/2 cube vegetable stock
1 1/2 tsp sugar (Organic or Raw sugar)
1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 tsp lime juice
4~5 Kaffir Lime leaves (optional)
1 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
Nutrition Per Serving
1 (204.59 g per serving)
- 220 kcal
- 10 g
- 19 g
- Saturated Fat
- 15 g
- 0 mg
- 7 g
- 280 mg
- 1 g
- 2 g