- Product: Firm, Extra firm
- Meal Type: Entrée
- Cuisine: American
- Level: Easy
- Time: Prep time: 25 Minutes
- Special Consideration: Flexitarian, Kids friendly, Vegetarian
1. Take Tofu out of the container, remove excess water by wrapping Tofu in paper towels and microwave on high for 1 min. (Caution: Tofu may be hot to touch after microwaving).
2. In a bowl, thoroughly mix Tofu, TOFU BURGER PATTY MIX and all other recipe requested ingredients. Shape into 4 patties
3. Saute patties until golden brown on both sides in a skillet heated with one tablespoon of vegetable oil.
4. Spread mayonnaise and mustard, as desired, on each half of bun. On bottom half of bun, place tofu burger, sliced tomatoes, sliced red onion, lettuce, and top with the other half of the bun.
MAKES FOUR SERVINGS
1 package Tofu BURGER Patty Mix
1 (12 oz.) package House Premium Tofu Extra Firm
or 1 (14 oz.) package House Premium Tofu Firm
2 tomatoes, sliced
1 red onion, sliced
4 hamburger buns sliced in half
Nutrition Per Serving
- Saturated Fat