Tofu Stir Fry
- Product: Other
- Meal Type: Entrée
- Cuisine: American, Chinese, Japanese
- Level: Easy
- Special Consideration: Flexitarian, Vegetarian
1. Add 1 Tbsp oil to pan over medium-high heat and add tofu; cook to brown on all sides. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Add 1 Tbsp oil to seperate pan set to medium-high heat. Add stir-fry vegetables, garlic and ginger and cook until heated through. Set aside.
3. Whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, sugar and cornstarch in a small bowl until slightly thickened (if using pre-made stir-fry sauce, skip this step).
4. Combine tofu, vegetables and sauce packet in pan over medium heat. Cook until heated through and sauce has thickened.
Makes 4-6 servings
For Stir fry:
1 pkg. House Foods Premium or Organc Tofu Firm, Extra Firm or Super Firm
1 pkg. frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp. ginger, minced
2 Tbsp. oil, divided
For Stir fry sauce:
3 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
1 tsp. sesame oil
1 tsp. sugar
2 tsp. cornstarch
Nutrition Per Serving
- Saturated Fat