Tofu and Salmon Tartar Sauce Pizza
- Product: Medium firm, Firm
- Meal Type: Entrée
- Cuisine: American
- Level: Intermediate
- Special Consideration: Flexitarian, Kids friendly, Vegetarian
Pre-heat oven to 400°degrees
1. Wrap Tofu with paper towels, and press to remove all excess water from Tofu, making sure Tofu doesn't break. Slice into 1/2 inch pieces. Coat Tofu pieces with 1 Tbsp flour.
2. Slice salmon into 1/2 inch pieces with 1 Tbsp flour.
3. Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in frying pan. Cook Tofu in frying pan until both sides become golden brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
4. Add 1 Tbsp of olive oil into frying pan and add salmon. Cook until salmon is cooked through. Remove and set aside.
5. Mix all ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl. Place prepared pizza crust onto a baking sheet. Pour sauce over the crust. Place dots of marinara sauce evenly over previously poured sauce. Place Tofu, salmon and red pepper on top of pizza crust and sauces. Place mozzarella cheese and parsley on top of Tofu, salmon and red bell pepper.
6. Heat in the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until cheese melts and becomes golden brown.
1/2 (7 oz) pkg House Premium or Organic Tofu - Firm
8 oz salmon, skinned and boned
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
2 Tbsp flour
2 Tbsp olive oil
2/3 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp dried minced onion
1 tsp dried parsley
1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
4 Tbsp mozarrela cheese, shredded
1 10-inch diameter prepared pizza crust
2 Tbsp of your favorite marinara sauce
1 Tbsp parsley, minced
Nutrition Per Serving
1 (258 g per serving)
- 340 g
- 27 g
- 15 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 45 mg
- 22 g
- 830 mg
- 3 g
- 3 g